Here’s How Marketing Automation Has Forever Changed How Today’s Best-Performing Sales Organizations Generate Leads & Follow-Up:
Marketing Automation allows you to track the activities of prospects in response to your marketing, and pre-program a series of additional marketing activities, based on what the prospect does. Here are a few simple examples of how Marketing Automation can work:
Prospect visits a specific page on your website in response to a direct mail offer, it triggers this automated response:
– Sends the prospect a follow-up series of postcards, one per week for a month.
– Creates a Task for a salesperson to call.
Prospect registers and attends a sales webinar:
– Sends the prospect a series of follow-up emails.
– Sends the prospect an in-depth direct mail sales package.
– Creates a Task for a salesperson to call
Prospect clicks-through on emails a certain number of times regarding a particular product/service
– Sends the prospect a separate series of emails with a special limited time offer for that particular product.
– Sends the prospect a series of postcards with the same limited time offer.
– Creates a task for the salesperson to call
I could go on and on. The possibilities are endless. And keep in mind these are very simple examples. Some companies are using Marketing Automation to execute much more complex marketing sequences than this.
I could go on and on. The possibilities are endless. And keep in mind these are very simple examples. Some companies are using Marketing Automation to execute much more complex marketing sequences than this. Click here to see what’s possible.
But being complex isn’t necessarily “good”. The only thing that matters is…”does it work?” The answer is a resounding YES! In fact…
“Marketing automation users have a 53% higher conversion rate from marketing response to marketing-qualified leads than non-users.”Aberdeen Group
We Will Plan, Create, Implement and Manage
ALL of Your Marketing Automation Follow-Up Campaigns
We’ve been implementing marketing follow-up systems for all types of businesses for years. From simple email autoresponder campaigns to highly complex multi-step sales funnels that include direct mail, texting (SMS), live appointment setting, voice broadcast and more – we’ve done it all. Whatever your industry – put us to work for you and you will close more sales, get more repeat customers and sell more to your existing customers.